Yes. Your billing address is only used to verify your credit card information. However, if fraud is suspected you may be asked to provide additional ID verification to prevent an underage/fraudulent order.
Articles in this section
- How much is shipping?
- Can I change my shipping information?
- Can I ship to an address other than my billing address?
- Where do you ship from?
- What shipping services do you use?
- My order never arrived, what do I do?
- When will my order ship?
- Will I have to sign for delivery of my order?
- Why did I have to pay extra shipping fees? (International Only)
- Is shipping discreet?